A Weekend of StickonStump

This past weekend I spent PUSHING POSITIVITY with #StickonStump at the 2019 Kohler's Women's Expo, downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan, at Devos Place. It was a huge event with a huge crowd, and it went very well for getting Mr. Stickly and his message out to the masses.

One of the things that totally makes #StickonStump worth doing is getting feedback from people.

At the expo event, even if people were not buying, and simply stopping by the table to check things out, it brought a big warm smile to my face when they'd express a big warm smile and words of encouragement.

The affirmation from people stating we need more positivity in our lives was astounding yet not surprising, and the reason for #StickonStump remains clear in my mind and heart: WE NEED MORE POSITIVITY. WE NEED KINDNESS AND STRENGTH TO MOVE FORWARD.

And we cannot do this alone, and do not need to do this alone. Which is another reason for #StickonStump... he's here, I'm here, as a friend, new or old, to tell you, you are never alone in your struggles or when your life slips down a dark path.

The expo was a great venue for #StickonStump, and, hopefully, can do others to keep getting the word of support and encouragement out to people who need it.

Seeing other people get the positive message also helps me maintain my own positive attitude for I have my dark days too.

Keep moving forward!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Divine Intervention, or Right Place at Right Time, or Divine Intervention

You are meant to be YOU